Explore some of Peru’s most enchanting sites, from its capital Lima to mysterious Inca ruins to charming colonial Cusco city and visiting legendary Machu Picchu.
- Pre-departure briefing at your Hotel.
- Pick up from your Hotel at 04:00 am (Private transport to Ollantaytambo Train Station (2 Hrs)
- PeruRail 1st Class train to Km 104 (starting point of the hike)
Entrance fees for the trail and Machupicchu sanctuary
- Permits and fees for the 2 Day Inca Trail park
- Walk with an excellent English speaking
- guide for 4 hours before Lunch Guided visit of Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna and Choquesuysuy
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu on the second Day
- Walk to the Inca Bridge after your tour.(Optional)
- 1 Box Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast 1 Lunch ,1 snack and drink for the 1st Day
- Accommodation 2 person room Hotel Wiracocha.
- 2 bus tickets (Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes -Machupicchu)
- PeruRail 1st class train return to Cusco or train to Ollanta and transport to Cusco
- Free and safe Storage of your belongings in Cusco at Hotel Marqueses.